Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day (Sorry for the Delay)

Hey there,

I just wanted to apologize for the delay on those reviews. I will be posting them definitely by Wednesday, I'm thinking, at the latest.

Work has been quite crazy. Worked a 12 hour shift, followed by a 13 hour shift. But as soon as I can, I'll be right back on the ball.

I hope everyone enjoys their Memorial Day (in the U.S, at the very least) and takes some time to be thankful for all those that have fallen serving in the U.S. Armed Forces. Past, Present, and Future.

I'm not one for politics (or political discussion) of any flavor, and I know that there are many that have gripes with U.S. policy, but I think everyone, as human beings, can appreciate the sacrifices that soldiers make. I've got nothing but respect for them.

Update soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment